Fresh Meat

Rohit Khare (rohit@uci.edu)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 22:00:27 -0400

In a stunning sign of the apocalypse, I found the following two=20
messages back to back in my inbox: JoeBar resubscribing, and TimByars=20
unsubscribing. Other new forks for this batch include: Yuzo Kanomata,=20
UCI staff droid and scarifyingly well-read blowtorch buddy; Alexa=20
Champion, my storied co-editor-in-chief from the high school paper;=20
and a random but mostly-harmless seeming fellow named Rajiv...

Your host,
Rohit