RE: UCI Mischeif

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Joe Barrera wrote:

> Wait a moment. I wouldn't know a quake server string if I ran into one with
> my car... :-)
>
> And hey, what's wrong with money? :-)
>
> On the other hand, my house is littered with "rigs" so I guess I'm safe...

Dude you work for bill. Bills love is all you need to shine the way and
the light and the glory for he hath spoken down fromthe hights of his
throne and spaketh then he said "blessed are them that knows which way
thier bread be buttered" say halleluha. Im here ta tell yal, yes I am, I
say I am here to tell ya, can I get an amen , I m here to tell ya that
Brother Joe walks now in his light and that light shall smite those with
out a good sun block and blind those with out a nice pair of raybans. can
ya feel him, praise him , I say can ya feel him in every hologram log and
every ont he shelve box , I say can you feel him moving thru the courts
and thru the cable tv in your house.

Ob bits