Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:43:40 +0530 (IST)
From: "Prof. J.G. Krishnayya" <jgk@soochak.ncst.ernet.in>
To: ernest@alumni.caltech.edu
Subject: Email list for GIS-for-Grassroots workers in Microwatershed
Analysis (fwd)

We are currently working on the design and construction of a special
purpose GIS for grass roots workers involved in Micro Watershed Planning.
To help us collect, collate and improve ideas, I have been able to create
an e-mail list for this purpose on FINDMAIL.

If you'd like to be a Member and to receive messages, etc., please send an
e-mail to:
grow-subscribe@makelist.com

No subject or message text is needed.

Thanks!

J. G. Krishnayya
Prof J. G. Krishnayya, Simulation Modelling, Sustainability,
Executive Director, Geographic Information Systems analysis,
Systems Research Institute, Remotely Sensed Data Analysis & Utilis'n
17-A Gultekdi, Desktop Thematic Mapping Software
PUNE 411 037, I N D I A
Email: jgk@soochak.ncst.ernet.in & sri@giaspn01.vsnl.net.in
Tel +91-212-460323/465431 Fax c/o +91-212-547 902