Re: Being 23, in the FoRKa's Paradise.

Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@drernie.scruz.net)
Wed, 22 Jul 98 08:50:56 -0700

Hi Tim,

I think you're missing Joe's point, though it is a subtle one. I =
agree we shouldn't try to "fix Rohit" - he's going through a process, =
and arguably a healthy one.

However, it is likely to be a painful and disruptive process, as =
several of us know from personal experience. What I think Joe (and =
others) are trying to do is share some insights to help Rohit manage =
the process more effectively, and perhaps with less damage than we =
ourselves did. This is a very different thing than trying to abort or =
short-circuit the process, which appears to be your concern.

-- Ernie P.