Beer Broiled SPAM

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@gambetta.ICS.uci.edu)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:24:21 -0700

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: postmaster@iname.com
cc: uce@ftc.gov
Subject: Beer Broiled SPAM
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:24:21 -0700
From: Gregory Alan Bolcer <gbolcer@gambetta.ics.uci.edu>

Dear Sirs,
Contrary to the policy located on your site:
http://www.iname.com/forms/supportform.cgi?tracking=B&site_name=iName

The following user, 'Dbizy', has violated the agreement terms
under whose condition his service and account is supplied. I request
the following actions:
1) The account Dbizy be permanently removed.
2) The appropriate part is barred from further access to your
accounts and services.
3) The name of the user be released to myself so I may forward it
on to the appropriate persons for use in the appropriate filtering
software.

Also be advised that under Washington's new SPAM laws which
the 'To' address is registered, your user may be held liable
for up to $500 per occurrence, or your company if this matter
isn't quickly addressed. From your policy guidelines, I am sure
that you will take the appropriate actions.

Thanks,
Greg