Re: N64/Linux

Danny O'Brien (danny@spesh.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:26:33 +0100

You need to speak to Luciano Aprillia. I saw a demo of the machine back in
early April this year - exactly a year after news of it first broke. The
development team have split up, and the project was abandoned (last I heard,
they were twiddling around with some Newton games development, which seemed a
little perverse), although they're still proud of what they achieved.

The plans to GPL the project ran into problems with NDA'd Nintendo stuff. I
think you'll have to be very persistent indeed to get any information out of
them these days.

d.