Re: I'm buying the gifts that keep on giving: Microsoft software...

richardgoodman@juno.com
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:51:24 -0400

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:25:03 -0700 adam@cs.caltech.edu (I Find Karma)
writes:
>I still have $215 in credit at the Microsoft store, and my credit goes
>away at 7pm tomorrow night. Darn this
>no-rolling-over-to-the-next-fiscal-
>period... Anyway, starting July 1 I'll have another $350 to spend but
>let's burn that bridge when we get to it.

Guess that's what I get for not reading my mail very promptly. All I
would have asked about though (not being too familiar with MS products)
would be a Win98 and any clip art stuff (I just have the dinky little 50
preinstalled pictures.) but I'm an hour to late at least well, maybe
next time. Will they let you exchange it for hard goods, like Coke's or
junk food?