Re: Fucking Clueless Political Analogies [ RE: From MSNB--Jobs in the spotlight ]

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 18:35:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Ernest Prabhakar wrote:

> I, on the other hand, am still appalled that people equate "licensing
> patents" to "access to every technical secret Apple has." Sigh. I guess I
> don't mind exageration as much as I mind arguing from misinterpreted facts,
> even if JoeB does have the moral high ground.

People are fairly easy to play with in a pr sense. But when it all comes
down to it no one is going to be dead becuase of thier misunderstanidn on
this issue. The Nazi Viche affair cause folks to die and lots of folks to
spend the rest of thier lives in a state of horror at what they had lived
thru...

Now i know a lot of you may think bill gates and steve jobs agreeing on a
few topics is tanatamount to this, but reality check folks.. At the end of
the day we can all go home and play quake..no harm no foul.

At the end of the war..well..if my grandparents were alive still id let
them tell you a few tales.