From: Joe Barrera <joebar@microsoft.com>
To: "'adam@cs.caltech.edu'" <adam@cs.caltech.edu>, FoRK@pest.w3.org
Subject: RE: Flamewar (was Re: First Post...)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 07:42:36 -0700

>> [Ron]
>> JoeB is probably the best asset Microsoft has.

> [Adam]
> I don't mean this as a slant on JoeB because I really like the guy,
but
> you severely underestimate Microsoft.

Very true. The only thing that separates me from the many other bright
people at Microsoft is that I can fool myself into thinking that part of
my job as researcher is to B.S. with the outside world, and in
particular to post here...

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (650)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.