RE: Vonnegut's comments to the class of 1997.

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 18:53:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> WARNING! WARNING! Your bits are OLD and WRONG!
>
> I'd take cover if I were you....

Yea, so the speach was a fake. Frankly, it doesnt matter to me. I wouldnt
care if it had Joe Stalins name on it, I still think its a very cool
speech.

there is all this press going on about the lady who the speech was lifted
in part from, and of Kurt Vs response to the whole issue. and thats nice
and yes the issue of fraudulent idea presented under false names is a real
debate to go over....but man this speech just should stand on its own.

Trust me on the sunscreen.