RE: cool gear

Jim Whitehead (ejw@ics.uci.edu)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:47:28 -0700

The SGI store seems to have the same tired, generic, sportswear sold by
Netscape, Apple, Microsoft and others. Gee, what's this, but a polo shirt
with the SGI logo. And here's a novelty, a *baseball cap* with the SGI
logo. Was there anything in particular you liked about this site, or do
you simply have a fetish for the SGI logo? I thought the company which
developed the O2 would display better design in their sportswear.

CobraBoy says, "Here's a web site with tired, generic sportswear which I'm
going to make seem more cool by saying nothing about the site."
I say, "Buh bye."

:-)

- Jim