Re: request to join FoRK

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 19:20:37 -0700

Kevin Curran around 11:53 AM -0700 on 7/30/97, brainstormed and came up
with this:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I am familiar with you from the Dist-Obj mailing list of which I am a member.
>
> Basically I wish to join FoRK.
>
> I am a first year PhD student in the University of Coleraine, N. Ireland.
>I am
> researching the area of heterogeneous real-time interoperability. I consume
> things concerning distributed objects, WWW and Java for my research. I
>still am
> looking for a thesis topic. Please amaze me and respond with one!
>
> In my personal life, I am a believer in Jesus Christ for over 5 years. He is
> central to my life and I was pleasantly surprized to see scripture
>references
> in the FoRK FAQ. Strange and wonderful. Surreal even as one read.
>
> My homepage may clarify things greater.
>
> Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Kevin Curran

I'm sorry I thought Kevin Curran was a world class surfer.

Nice try Kevin.

Tim from HB (IE: Surfcity USA)

-

... at least you can drive something fast, arm your-
self with powerful tools, and look good doing it.
- Preview Release of the Be Operating System

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>