Re: request to join FoRK

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:03:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a national laboratory. wrote:

> On the other hand, it's probably an ill-disguised commentary on sexual
> relations in the distant light of Nelson's stunning victory over Napoleon at
> Trafalgar, as interpreted in Disney movies. With whipped cream.

While I am not one to displace the proper protocall of clueons from thier
digested rounds I do have to take up instance in the yuse of whipped cream
in the above sentence. Now had you said pudding or even a lightly whipped
patte then maybe it would have sat better with my sense, but to so
interpose the stunning clash of the trihated wonder and the midget monarch
is to miss the point entirley about whipped cream in the very real time
and one can say homogenized manner of its being.

For instance, when cream is so whipped as to be called cream, i think it
says more about the sufference of all milk based products, and by proxy
thier manfuactures so long held tight in the fetid chains of bovine
indentiture, then it could ever say about an english twit beating up on a
french cream puff.

In so much as the battles and the milking of the cow are real time mission
criticle endevours, i would say it is the daily protagination of the cow
to mankind that plays out more closely to our soul than the once off
bloddletting set in some distant fields and a age long sinced passed into
yellow paged history.

So , as you can clearly see, what i think shouldbe brought forth is the
ever vigilent ever clear sturggle of our bovine comrades in the throw of
mechinized suckage, much as say MS employess are.

"Get Up Stand Up, Bovine for our rights"