RE: Name that quote

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:34:14 -0700

Why should we care? It could be pretty much any fourteen-year-old with a
computer and a modem.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.

-----Original Message-----
From: spunkanado [SMTP:tomwhore@interport.net]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 1997 5:07 PM
To: FoRK@pest.w3.org
Subject: Name that quote

"I don't care about the personality of it. Get with the program
or be
destroyed. That's all that is."

and from the same source

"Everybody in the public is dead, unless
they live in my grace. They're already dead. They're killing
themselves in all kinds of ways.
As for having access to the web, the web is my mind. I
brought the web into play. The web is my church. "