Joe Barrera--the Man the myth the Web Search

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> You have clearly demonstrated that you do NOT know how to fetch clues
> from the web. Consider the links you found. Did you bother looking at
> ANY of them???

Why yes I did Proffessor. Attned now the course of this searching.

> http://ok-living.com/people/Feb12.htm refers to Joe Barrera as a dead
> cowboy from times gone by. Probably not me.

I will refer you to the following links for your first steps on the path
of getting intouch with your past lives..

http://web.soi.city.ac.uk/pgg/article/Life+After+Death
http://www.ams.queensu.ca/amaq/docs/lifedeath/ror11.htm
http://www.members.global2000.net/~periph/

> http://www.photojournalism.org/88win.html refers to a Joe Barrera Jr., a
> photojournalist for the San Antonio Express-News.

Again, a clear and viable explanation for this cn be found at
http://www.ctheory.com/r-post_panoptic_mirrored.html

> http://alumni.hmc.edu/alumyear.htm isn't even a valid link.

So by its invalid state I can infer that either the school you went to is
a bit behind the cruve on web sites, or that you have called on various
agencies to cloud your past on the net from nonclassified eyes.

http://www.zyz.com/survivalcenter/bookbs.html

CODE# PRICE TITLE
------- -------- --------
BS1097 20.00 AQUIRING NEW ID - How to easily use the latest computer
technology to drop out, start over and get on with your life.

> http://www.kron.com/nc4/use/stories/cabbage.html and
> http://www.kron.com/nc4/use/stories/zone.html refer to an
> endocrinologist Dr. Joe Barrera.

Well, the articles did mention gaseous emitions, so I just infered that it
might be you.

> So I'm a dead cowboy-photojournalist-endocrinologist currently living in
> Texas.

Damn, now thats what I call a cool life.

Yippe Kai Ay click click burp burp

> Good work, Spunkanado.

Glad to be of service.