RE: Trellix

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 14:41:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> No, it doesn't seem like you're learning shit.
>
> Do you have a browser? Do you know how to use it? How about a search
> engine?

Well I do use MSIE , so that may account for my lack of browser user:)--
Search Enigine..duh whats thats? Is it anything like the one I have in my
Impala?

> If so, then there's no excuse for posting questions like "um, what's
> Gate's first name again"?

Henry?

> I'm not sure what your background is, but most of us are academics who
> are used to doing a little bit of literature search before publishing
> something.

Nope, you evidently dont. But let me guese, you drink lots of coffe in the
morning and you skipped Mr Rodgers Neighborhood today. I get gwumpy when I
do that too.

> A similar (but appropriately scaled-down) standard applies to FoRK
> posts.

Well shit man, why didnt you just say that you would rather folks not be
conversational. I understand that not everyone can carry on a steam of
thinking with other folks. And thats OK. Because your good
enough, your smart enough, and damnit...people like you. Now come here and
give me a hug.

> The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
> not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.

Well, there is that .