Evan I. Schwartz thinks I'm in the 3%. Or is it 97%?

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just wondering if anyone on FoRK knows how/why Evan found me? Maybe
because I link to him... :)

I gotta admit that this was a nice surprise for my
unsolicited-email-o-the-day... thanks, Evan! I liked your book, btw.

> 97% of what you say is insightful and entertaining.

I wonder if he meant to say "inciteful" instead... :)