STUDLINK: Newest & Highest Paying Gay Click Program (fwd)

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 02:58:56 -0400 (EDT)

Cool, now i can quit my day job:)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 20:06:05
From: marketing@studlink.com
To: TOMWHORE@PHANTOM.COM
Subject: STUDLINK: Newest & Highest Paying Gay Click Program

You are invited to cash on the one the Internet's most successful adult click-thru programs. The StudLink program http://www.studlink.com offers a simple and highly profitable way for you to make money from your website right now.

Simply place a banner on your website that links to our website, Studs Online http://www.studsonline.com , a content-rich, high-profile, gay-oriented adult site that also features the finest "Live Nude Dudes" using GayView http://www.gayview.com, the Net's youngest, hardest men coming at you live on your computer.

StudLink will pay you 4 cents for every unique click that originates from our banner on your site.

StudLink is the Net's Best Click Program!

* Big Money Returns*
StudLink pays you 4 cents for every unique click that originates from your site. We have developed an advanced system for more accurate counts of unique clicks than any other similar company.

* Daily Reporting and Weekly Payout *
The creators of StudLink are the same people who introduced HyperCash to the Internet. We're currently providingdaily reporting and payment processing to nearly 1,200 HyperCash clients.

* Experience, Experience, Experience*
We spent a large amount of time, research, development, and testing to create a solid programming infrastructure and have put extensive fraud controls in place.

Hopefully, you will understand by reading this e-mail that we are offering a comprehensive yet easy way for you to make money with StudLink!
http://www.studlink.com.

Thank you,

Greg
gregd@studlink.com