RE: FW: Amelio resigned

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 14:51:37 -0700

> From: Rohit Khare [SMTP:khare@w3.org]
> They can't completely crash out.

Is this any more than wishful thinking?

What *is* there to keep them from collapsing into a Amiga-like black
hole?

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Khare [SMTP:khare@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 1997 2:35 PM
To: Joe Barrera
Cc: FoRK@pest.w3.org
Subject: Re: FW: Amelio resigned

Fascinating. Sounds like 'buy' news to me: I mean, come on, the
stock
is at a *twelve* *year* low. They can't completely crash out.
The
brand equity is worth a lot. Heck, they *could* get away with
manufacturing PCs :-)

But I think if nothing else, the news around release will
justify better than
$13/share. I'll be watching the ticker tomorrow...

RK