Re: [eMediaWeekly dissolves]

Wendy Mattson (wendy@posh.com)
Sat, 06 Feb 1999 16:39:19 -0800

--
FYI,

MacWEEK lives on[line] -- infact, we may be even busier, since we have more to cover, with eMediaweekly's demise. The two units were separate inside Mac Publishing.

MacWEEK Online continues to cover Macintosh news, events and products. Our growing roster of contributing editors now includes Adam Engst, of TidBITS renown, among others.

* * * Wendy J. Mattson [mailto:wendy@posh.com] San Francisco, CA USA [http://www.posh.com]

--
Staff Writer, MacWEEK.com  | Mac Publishing LLC
301 Howard St. 15th Flr. San Francisco CA 94105