Re: FW: Returned mail: Deferred: Connection refused by Mail.golux.com

Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:24:52 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Dan Kohn wrote:
> Rohit, please install majordomo. It's insulting to the rest of us that
> you are willing to waste all of our time getting bounces (especially
> ones like this), rather than taking any responsibility for the list you
> started.

Tell you what. I'll set up an alias on my machine that will forward
mail to fork@xent.ics.uci.edu, but set the return-path to another alias
on my machine; the other alias on my machine will go to Rohit. So all
your bounces will go to Rohit instead of to you.

It's already set up; the address is fork@kragen.dnaco.net.

Computers are the tools of the devil. It is as simple as that. There is no
monotheism strong enough that it cannot be shaken by Unix or any Microsoft
product. The devil is real. He lives inside C programs. -- philg@mit.edu