Re: The Millennium Conundrum.

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 20:12:06 -0500

Kragen Sitaker wrote:
> This reminds me of a comment someone I care greatly about once
> uttered. He complained that the same people who were against abortion
> were in favor of the death penalty.

All a matter of perspective son. One could say the other side favors
murdering the innocent & sparing vicious criminals. Not exacly a
sympathetic position to take :)

I find it funny that the ones who yell for the right to kill human
babies are the same ones screaming at me for eating a lamb, wearing a
rabbit, or taking a vaccine tested on monkeys. One must have
priorities.

--
Jay Thomas
"When the President does it, that means it's not illegal."