RE: And a spin from teh left and a spin from teh right

Michael.Orr@Design-Intelligence.com
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:29:40 -0800

My point was to confirm what tomwhore said about the licensing going way
back, and to indicate that the cooperation and the competition have been
intertwined throughout the two companies' histories.

I should have stopped there; sounds like I was off base with the "wasn't
the one they sold" bit.

Regards,
Mike