Re: Orange County Clearwater Revival

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:17:26 -0800

At 2:53 PM -0800 12/31/98, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>A little known fact is that Leo Fender went to Fullerton Union
>High School, Fullerton was the birthplace of the electric guitar,
>all grunger rockers were OC wannabes, but hey, I guess the world
>needs wannabes. Anyways, I grew up with all these guys in the articles.
>We always knew we were the center of the world anyways.

Not only Leo Fender, but what about Rickenbacker? Where would John Lennon
have been without his trusty Ricky? And then there's all the others, Ernie
Ball, Mosrite, Dan Electro... too many to remember on New Years eve.

Tim

--

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>