Re: 007 you must resign...

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 05:42:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, CobraBoy wrote:

> Sec. 147.14 Guideline L--Outside activities.
>
> (4) <underline>Any foreign, domestic, or international organization or
> person
>
> engaged in analysis, discussion, or publication of material on
>
> intelligence, defense, foreign affairs, or protected
> technology.</underline>

When I joined in the firm I am working for ( a contracting firm working
for the DOD and DOI) I had to go thru lots of documents like this. I do
not remeber seeing that clause, but on monday I will sure as hell be going
to my boss and asking to see the docs.

I wonder if I can be a legal guinea pig? Does the gig pay well.

oink oink