Re: Clinton

Doron Shoemacher (dorons@corky.net)
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 19:38:09 +0200

Joachim wrote:

>CobraBoy wrote:
>>
>> And for our foreign friends on the list, how hard are you laughing over
the
>> stupid Americans?
>This is just another example of America's mixture of puritanism and
>sex-obsession. Only in a country that came up with Playboy but hides it
>behind
>counters could this be the main news.
>Apparently, without the other superpower to focus on, this superpower
>just
>dismantled itself. Who is taking America serious anymore?
>So I am not laughing, I find it rather sad that a country can sink that
>low.
>
>-Joe

Well, the enlightened russians, on the other hand, have no problems of this
sort.
It seems they have just begun funding a program to extract cells from
Lenin's embelmed body and clone another one.
I think this is a GREAT idea. We will soon be seeing hundreds of thousands
of Lenins running around the streets of Moscow eating McDonalds, drinking
Coke and driving a GM truck.

The American dream!

Doron