Re: Lunch?

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:53:08 -0800

At 2:27 PM -0800 1/23/98, Rohit Khare wrote:
>---
>> >PS. Dave, did you make it to Clover's party?
>>
>> Yes... I hope I didn't give her my cold.

Nope, still healthy.

>Rhinoviruses: the gift that keeps on giving.
>
>> I think a good time was had by all, but with Mr. Byars' early departure,
>> the conversation tended to run more to the merits of silicone than silicon.
>
>This is *without* byars? speaking of which, when *should* we get around to
>holding a FoRKconLA? Or, better yet, load up the Cobra for FoRKconLV ...

Yah, can you believe it??? Tim usually starts it.

>> Sorry, Rohit: there was a gal in a stunning Givenchy outfit going through
>> a bottle of Macallan, and though I helped her with it enough to find out
>> that she does something for Accel and her family's from Benares (sp?), I
>> got neither digits nor alphanumerics...
>
>David Long,
>
>You know I have a pretty open mind about people, and hold an especially soft
>spot in my heart for fellow beavers, but I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!
>
>### ### # # ##### ####### # # # # #
> # ### ## ## # # # # ## # ## # # #
> # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
> # # # # # # #### # # # # # # # # # #
> # # # # # # # # # # # # # #######
> # # # # # # # # ## # ## # #
>### # # ##### ####### # # # # # #
>
># # ### # # # # ####### # # ###
># # # # # # # # # # # ###
># # # # # # # # # # # ###
>### # # # # # # # # #
># # # # # # # # # #
># # # # # # # # # # ###
># # ### ####### ####### # ####### ##### ###
>
>I pray for your sake that you're making this up... Otherwise, I will truly
>relish our meeting next Wednesday at 1.

Easy, easy boys.....David is exaggerating on a couple points, and not the
ones below her neck.

>I mean, the last time I had my heart set on a quickie geek trip to Europe, I
>got left behind by an $800m quarterly charge against earnings and had my
>heart
>stomped into itty little bits at home instea over the weekend. This time, I
>went, racking up yet more losses on an underpriced junket, and this is what
>I'm missing out on? Say it ain't so, Clover!

Well it is and it isn't. You missed a good time.

>Or else, at least say it is, and you know who it was!

I do know who it was.

>your favorite jazz addict and exception-to-every-rule,
>Rohit Khare
>
>PS. The only way this can get worse is if you meant Accel Partners, the
>high-flying half-billion-dollar venture capital fund...

Gullible (adj) - a trait possessed by the one who exists soley for the
entire world to mock.

8-)

Clover Hodgson, Production Manager
CommWerks, Inc.