Re: U.S. sex statistics.

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:56:29 -0800

At 10:59 AM -0800 1/23/98, Jay Thomas wrote:

> Along the same lines, well, sort of, this just came through from Nev
> Dull:
>

> http://www.demographics.com/publications/ad/98_ad/9802_ad/nosexplease.htm
> One of the most sexually active groups in the U.S. is people
> who
> have a strong preference for jazz music. Even after
> controlling
> for age and race, jazz enthusiasts are 30 percent more
> sexually
> active than the average person. Liking other types of music,
> such
> as rock or rap, seems to be unrelated to sexual activity.

Well it depends what you classify as rock. Heavy Metal "fans" have
consistently been way way more sexually active in most all surveys than any
other listening group. Jazz I could understand also, although most jazz
fans are pretty old. 40-50+ ?

But if you really get down and think it through is doesn't really take a
survey.

Having sex to:

Garth Brookes?
The Cranberry's?
Puff Daddy?
Brian Eno ? (well maybe with enough drugs)
Whitney? (maybe she might want to, but she isn't doesn't excite any guy I know)

Tim

P.S. Who is looking for a girl that can have sex to Rammstein :-)