Re: Bill Gates on 20/20 (fwd)

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:12:22 -0800

CobraBoy wrote:

> At 11:22 AM -0800 1/22/98, Mark Baker wrote:
>

> > >From today's Philadelphia Inquirer (Section C, page 6):
> >
> > "Barbara Walters has bagged another big one. Microsoft chairman Bill Gates,
> > the world's richest man. In an interview tomorrow night, on ABC's 20/20,
> > Gates defends what some have called his ruthless business practices."
> >
> > The big question: Will she get BillG to cry?
> >

> Will,
>
> Imagine your a twee? What kind of twee would you be?

Maybe she can ask some real hard hitting questions...

"Bill, when you were expelled from heaven, how long did it take you and
the other dark angels to fall from heaven to hell?"

"Does hell's intranet run on NT, and if so, how do you get any work done
down there?"

"When you were temping Jesus with a stable, non-crashable version of
windows 95, did he know that you were lying?"

"At what point did you slip that 'Transfer of ownership for your
immortal soul' section into the windows 95 and NT licensing agreements?"

Dave "I'll be one of the first ones up against the wall when Bill
finally takes over" Crook

--
David Crook
Programmer/Analyst