Re: Sick ass bitch

Joseph M. Reagle Jr. (reagle@rpcp.mit.edu)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:10:01 -0500

At 06:36 PM 1/21/98 -0800, CobraBoy wrote:
>If you have any doubt as to the sickness and desperation in people, check
>this out.
>
>http://www.cybercondo.com/pub/bodyart/se.html

You should check out the movie "Sick," about Bob Flannigan, Super Masochist
(name of the RE book.) It has gotten very good reviews actually. I saw an
exhibit of his at BMFA Art School. Euchh. I'm all for piercing and tattoos,
but the medical grade stuff gives even me the creeps.

For those in Boston, looking for something to do on Valentine's Day <grin>:

Sabretooth presents,
The Vampyre Valentines Ball
Sunday Feb. 15th 1998 at
the Bank, 225 E. Houston St. and Ave. A.

INKUBBUS SUKKUBUS
in their first ever US appearance
THE EMPIRE HIDEOUS
a farewell performance
MC Chi Chi Valenti
The art of Middle Eastern Dance by Fiorella
Blood paintings by Axle the Metallic Messiah
Fashion Show by Garo Sparo & Angel Power
Fetish Play room in the basement by VESAGO
The Gothic Magick of Vlad

Vampyre Market: Alchemy-Gothic, Delirium Magazine, Sabretooth, Skin
Crawl, Tarot by Vlad & Middle Pillar
VIP lounge for those bearing the Coven Ankh
Tickets are $12 in advance and available through Ticketmaster, Andromeda
Body Piercing on 33 Saint Marks Place (212) 505-9408 or the Bank (212)
505-5033.$15 at the door.
DRESS: fetish, angelic, formal, demonic, Edwardian, Medieval, Victorian,
cyber, or all black.
18 to enter, 21 to feed. Gates open at 10pm.
Info: valentine@sabretooth.com or (212) 529-7979
The Vampyres Ball and Vampyre Magazine are trademarks of Sabretooth, Inc.
Other News
Vampyre Magazine #2 delay
At the Ball we will also announce a release party for the Vampyre
Magazine #2 (yes, we know it was supposed to premiere at the Ball, but
preparations for the event have been consuming our limited staff so
we'vedelayed printing until the end of February in order to give you the
best event and the best publication possible).

Regards, http://web.mit.edu/reagle/www/home.html
Joseph Reagle E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65 BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E
reagle@mit.edu independent research account
Warranty and guaranty clauses are voided by payment of this invoice.