Fwd: Re:Orgasms

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:21:55 -0800

Ok President and C.E.O. RoRo, what do you want me to do next?

<< start of forwarded material >>

-> From: DianeNYC <DianeNYC@aol.com>
-> Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:20:02 EST
-> To: tbyars@EARTHLINK.NET
-> Subject: Re:Orgasms
->
-> Sorry I took so long...
->
-> In a message dated 1/14/98 6:27:47 PM, you wrote:
->
-> <<
-> I would like to review your answers.
->
-> > age: 37
-> > height: 5'7"
-> > weight: 120
->
-> You seem to have taken good care of yourself, congratulations!
->
-> > brief medical history: very healthy
->
-> good
->
-> > type of orgasm you experience: Clitoral mostly
->
-> Is this self induced or with a partner? And if so male or female,
-> manual/oral/devices?
-> ANS:
-> Myself and with a male partner
-> No devices Hand and or oral
->
-> > Also the frequency of your orgasm: 5 times a week
-> > and their magnitude: 4 different ways
-> > 1)Sometimes just in the mind
-> > 2)Sometimes contractional just in my vagina afterwards for a few minuets
->
-> After what?
-> ANS: the orgasm
-> #1?
-> ANS: Mostly I feel a mind explosion of the orgasm ( I know it is also
vaginal
-> but my mind benefits the most
-> Intercourse? Sometimes...mainly manual
->
-> > 3)Sometimes mind and body,
->
-> How do you separate the two? Are you saying this is a result of
-> fantasy/role playing, or erotic dreaming while masturbating?
-> ANS: Yes, I would say so, also I think from the release of stress where my
-> mind or body might feel it the most.
->
-> > 4)May be greatly enhanced by marijuana!
->
-> How often do you smoke Marijuana? And is this a prerequisite to your
orgasms?
-> ANS: I treat Marijuana like champagne...once in a while...but it really does
-> enhance the orgasm...NO COMPARISON!
-> It is not a prerequisite...but it helps if I am with a new lover or I
need it
-> to relax.
->
-> I hope to venture more into meditative orgasms (where you are with a partner
-> and you are so in touch with each other that you don't need to touch each
-> other to have an orgasm...it is suppose to take a lot or work but it
interests
-> me for a technique)
-> The Kama Sutra talks about it.
-> And also tapping into a higher consciousness and explore an orgasm that way
-> with or without a partner!
->
-> I have been told that when you are in the height of the orgasm you have your
-> strongest psychic abilities... have you ever heard that?
->
-> Diane
->
-> >>