Re: All ya need is

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:53:58 -0800

At 9:25 AM -0800 1/15/98, Clover Hodgson wrote:

> At 9:01 PM -0500 1/14/98, spunkanado wrote:
> >Love.
> >
> >Its the one driving force that runs this here list.Love and a profound
> >belife that in all things bill is the source of love.
> >
> >That, and that tim is throwing the sex skews again.
>
> All this love and tenderness crap is gonna make me puke! 8-)

know that if you do, we here on FoRK are here to support and comfort you in
your hour of need.

Tim

--

the me that you know used to have feelings but the blood has stopped pumping and he's left to decay the me that you used to know doesn't come around much that part of me isn't here anymore. NIN

<> tbyars still @ earthlink.net <>