Re: FoRK Filosophy [was Re: duck?]

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:44:56 -0800

At 10:13 PM -0800 1/14/98, Rohit Khare wrote:

> Ron --
>
> as you know, I have followed up on your request, but I'm not too happy about
> it. I enjoy having you here. You recall that I didn't say that when JoeK
>left
> -- he seemed genuinely uninterested -- but I always sensed that you got this
> more, Mr. Poutine. It's a party, and as host I'm accomodating, but I'm not
> barring the door, either.

[snip]

I'm sorry but I have to reply.

So let me guess, a squad of Mosad storm troopers armed with 8080 chips
dipped in Rincin are on there way to take me out?

oh Ron, oh Ron, oh Ron. Bigger and better than you have tried. I guess
that's what you never understood.

Peace, Love and Understanding,
Tim

--

Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion. Oscar Wilde

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>