Re: VAXbar

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:40:59 -0800

At 7:16 PM -0800 1/13/98, Rohit Khare wrote:

> Now THIS is something you can't do with today's tiny-ass puny desktop
>PCs. An
> entire, functional wet bar in a VAX...

wrong again RoRo.

The new Apple "wall street" has a 2MLB (2 Martini Lunch Bus) adapter on the
back.

(Hence the development name Wall Street)

Apple is working wth Newer Technology and Hamilton Beach to offer the first
portable computer/portable mixer.

So while your reading FoRK mail, and watching a DVD, your mixing a drink.

Steve promised to bring Apple back to the glory dayz.

Tim

-

Nobody really cared if Apple tanked it,
but now if Apple tanks it, it also tanks NeXT,
and we're going to do everything in our power
to make sure that doesn't happen. ... anonymous NeXT employee

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>