Woodpecker clubs

Rohit Khare (rohit@bordeaux.ICS.uci.edu)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:28:17 -0800

------- Forwarded Message
To: khare@w3.org
Subject: woodpecker clubbs.. volenters..?
From: utah b <mrpassin@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 01:41:54 EST

hi there stumbled acorss yer name on a few home pages with a email
address fer info on woodpeckers and stuff..??
would you happed to know any clubbs or email address where i
could write and offer my time or $$$ to help in the woodpecker projects
or somthing to that effect..?
woould like to learn alot more about them and stuff..
thanks fer yer time
utah kirchelm

------- End of Forwarded Message

Utah,

While my fine Web presence has attracted people seeking help with Microsoft
Interview Questions, Finnish subtitles from the Mann Chinese theatre,
Powerpoint design tips, crack-scented Kleenex, orgasm pills, photos of a prone
Steve Jobs, and even more random connections -- I have never spoken out about
woodpeckers.

However, I would be overjoyed if you culd reconstruct how you decided I would
be an expert correspondent on the topic.

Truly,
Rohit Khare