VAXbar

Rohit Khare (rohit@bordeaux.ICS.uci.edu)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:16:37 -0800

Now THIS is something you can't do with today's tiny-ass puny desktop PCs. An
entire, functional wet bar in a VAX...

It toured here in Anaheim at DECUS -- John Boyer was visiting; why no mention?
Sounds most excellent, dude!

RK

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:09:42 -0500
From: John Francini <francini@nashua.progress.com>

For some, this may be an oldie, but the site's been updated, and it's still
worth a look for the chuckle. When your VAX 11/780 gets old and tired, turn it
into a VAXbar!

From: Jill Eastlake <Eastlake@exchange.process.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:42:20 -0500

[forwarding removed]

> This is really a hoot!
>
> http://condor.lpl.arizona.edu/~vance/vaxbar.html

- --
John Francini, francini@progress.com
| "I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; |
| that two or more are called a law firm; and that three or more become |
| a Congress. And by God I have had _this_ Congress!" |
| -- John Adams |

------- End of Forwarded Message