Brisbane calling: Origin of Document Species accepted!

Rohit Khare (rohit@godzilla.ICS.uci.edu)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:03:56 -0800

Woo-hoo!

http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~adam/papers/xml/origin-of-species

*and*

The workshop on the future of HTTP got accepted

(so far)

Dr. Taylor: I'll need your decision, of course, before I can reply to the
committee.

A&R

From: Helen L Ashman <hla@cs.nott.ac.uk>
To: rohit@bordeaux.ics.uci.edu
Subject: WWW7

Dear Rohit,

We are pleased to tell you that your paper

307: THE ORIGIN OF (DOCUMENT) SPECIES

has been accepted for publication and presentation at the
7th International World Wide Web conference.

We now need you to revise your paper according to the reviewers'
comments and the publisher's format requirements. We will be sending
out reviewer comments by Monday 19th of January, and the paper format
requirements directly after that.

We are sending out early paper result notifications because we need to
bring forward the closing date for final versions of papers to the 15th
of February - we must have your final paper by this date for it to be
included in the conference proceedings. Please note that your paper,
including graphics, will need to fit within ten pages in the final
publication.

You will also need to have registered for the conference by 27th
February for your paper to be scheduled and to appear in the proceedings.
As an author, you will be able to register at the Early Bird rate.

What we need from you at this point is a confirmation that you still wish
to present your paper at the conference and that you can meet the revision
and format specifications by the final paper submission deadline.

NOTE: Please email the Programme Chairs at PCchairs@www7.conf.au
by JANUARY 19th, 1998 with this confirmation.

Congratulations on having your paper accepted! We look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Helen Ashman and Paul Thistlewaite
WWW7 Programme Chairs