Re: Apache receives 1999 ACM Software System Award

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 18:35:22 PST

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> Apache httpd has been selected for the 1999 ACM Software System Award

Woowoo! Way to go indians!

I checked the Apache awards page to see if you had added it there, but
the page repeatedly crashed my Netscape. I sense a deep irony there.

I'd still like to get one of the ACM/Grace Murray Hopper Awards (which
they kinda stopped giving around the time I hit college).

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/