Sun Next Generation Frame Buffer & Sun Labs

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 10:07:51 PST

I spent most of yesterday at Sun & Sun Labs. Luckily I got out
of there without having to sign an NDA. One of the neat things
was that I got to see Sun's upcoming SIGGRAPH demo. They are
planning on having a full-sized projection of a corvette or
BMW with a chrome paint job spinning around on the wall. As
people walk up to it, there are cameras focused on the crowd
and it projects in real time the reflection onto the car.

Very cool.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer