Telling recruiters where to go

From: Rodent of Unusual Size (Ken.Coar@golux.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 12:28:39 PST

All right, I've had enough. I've been getting so many
requests to do recruiters' jobs for them that I've just
instituted a policy: <http://Golux.Com/coar/#referrals>.
Maybe I'm being a hardass, but dammit, these things are
coming in thick and fast and sucking up too much of my
personal time.

Anyone here, in this forum which includes the odd reasonable
person (some of them *really* odd!) :-), have any comments?

--
#ken    P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Golux.Com/coar/> Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Apache-Server.Com/>