Re: Rohit -- don't hack too hard ;-)

From: Carey Lening (carey@tstonramp.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 17:01:12 PST

:)

Thank you for the tip.. what I mean (in my silly little Californian only
perspective) is that it is so rare for me to see the news broadcast it that
way. Go fig.

I'll have to admit tho, my name would only work with 'Sue'. Or as Tom
pointed out, the ever grating 'Carey Nicole Lening!' screeched at high
volume ... *shiver*

Or maybe Bit 'Sue' Bitch?

-Bb