Re: Rohit -- don't hack too hard ;-)

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 11:48:36 PST

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Carey Lening wrote:

> BERKELEY, Mar 23, (NewsScan) -- Twenty-seven-year-old Max Ray Butler
> of Berkeley, California, has been indicted on charges of breaking
> into and causing damage to government computers belonging to such
> agencies as NASA, the Argonne National Labs, the Brookhaven National
> Lab, the Marshall Space Center, and various facilities of the
> Department of Defense. Butler (also known as "Max Vision") has in
> the past been an FBI source, helping the Bureau solve computer
> crimes.

Well, now we know who watches the watchers.
Guess the watchers got a little pissed.

My question: [cue xfiles music] With all that poking around in the
places he was poking, I wonder if Butler can help SETI :)

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/