Re: WILL SPIRITUAL ROBOTS REPLACE HUMANITY BY 2100?

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:45:50 PST

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Rohit Khare wrote:
--]
--] WILL SPIRITUAL ROBOTS REPLACE HUMANITY BY 2100?

We already have. And once we get the materials are in better shape, we
will be upgrading the ProCreation module with other methods and modes.
Hopefully this will help to iron out a few bugs in the inhertence problem.

--]
--]Douglas Hofstadter (professor of cognitive science at Indiana; author of
--]"G–del, Escher, Bach", "Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies", etc.)

Dougy H should know better:)-