Re: lisp & scheme

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 07:56:01 PST

  Hokkun> why not try SML? (Standard Meta Language)

I wanted to learn lisp because it's one of those languages that everyone
throws around as a prerequisite... You know, the kind where people
talk about it, in passing, *assuming* that you already know it. :-) It
seems like a large hole in my background. SML, while it appears to be
interesting, wouldn't fill this gap...

[ Ian: Thanks for the reference! ]

John

--