RE: Sprint TouchPoint

From: Bollers (boller@corecomm.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 19:08:01 PST

If the Sprint network is the one you want to use, the Sanyo 4000, available
at Radio Shack, is the current "best". About 50 eBusiness reps were just
hired at Sprint, including me, we've all decided that the Sanyo is the one.
Smaller than the touchpoint and more reliable than the grey Samsungs (which
have voice recognition but have reliability problems ala Motorola).
The Sanyo is very very small, dual band, wireless web, very good UI, great
battery. S'posed to be a new one out later this summer.
I loved my speakerphone enabled Nextel/Motorola, but pitched it when I
joined Sprint.
DAB