Important Notice-Anti-aging

From: rodin_1020002@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 11:26:26 PST

Medial News -- Anti-aging Breakthrough -- Grow 10 to 20 Years Younger!!!

As announced on NBC News, Dateline NBC, 20/20, Oprah Winfrey and many other news programs and talk shows, you can stop the aging process and actually reverse it.

New scientific medical breakthroughs, which are helping millions worldwide better defend against the most devastating diseases of aging such as heart disease, cancer and stroke, are now available to the public. This news is important to every person over 40 and affects every family.

Now that you have heard the NEWS, are you still skeptical? You probably are thinking, "There's no fountain of youth". What if you are wrong and you could be growing younger every day instead of older? Wouldn't you like to know for sure?

You can grow younger now, just like the movie stars and the "Rich and Famous". YES, YOU CAN GROW YOUNGER.

Over 10 million of our supplements were consumed by our customers last year. That alone is proof that the products really work. We have thousands of testimonies from our customers stating how great the products work and how their lives have changed because of them. You have seen the pain and anguish that your parents and grandparents suffered because of aging. Now, you don't have to suffer the same fate. You can grow younger everyday and enjoy a more vital, healthy life while adding years to your life.

If you are interested in more information, access our scientific Web site: www.antiaging.nu If your browser won't load the Web site, please click here to send an e-mail to: "mailto:jim95761@altavistausa.com?subject=please_email_info" We will e-mail you another Web site address where you can receive complete information. Also, you can call our special toll free number and leave your e-mail address. We will e-mail you another Web site address where you can receive complete information. Call 1-888-274-4651 anytime.

We have scientific evidence that proves you can turn back the clock several years in the first 30 days, while feeling and seeing the following benefits: reversing the effects of aging; lessening stress; strengthening the immune system; lowering blood pressure and cholesterol; improving sexual performance; losing fat; building muscle; removing wrinkles; eliminating cellulite; improving sleep quality; fighting osteoporosis; calming menopause; improving your outlook on life and much more.

If you are interested in more information, access our scientific Web site: www.antiaging.nu If your browser won't load the Web site, please click here to send an e-mail to: "mailto:jim95761@altavistausa.com?subject=please_email_info" We will e-mail you another Web site address where you can receive complete information. Also, you can call our special toll free number and leave your e-mail address. We will e-mail you another Web site address where you can receive complete information. Call 1-888-274-4651 anytime.

You can also prove that the products are working with a simple at-home laboratory test. The products are also backed by a 90-day, 100-percent, money-back guarantee from one of the largest FDA-licensed pharmaceutical laboratories in the United States.

We would like you to participate in our FREE 90-DAY EVALUATION PROGRAM. This is a one-time-only offer.

If you are interested in more information, access our scientific Web site: www.antiaging.nu If your browser won't load the Web site, please click here to send an e-mail to: "mailto:jim95761@altavistausa.com?subject=please_email_info" We will e-mail you another Web site address where you can receive complete information. Also, you can call our special toll free number and leave your e-mail address. We will e-mail you another Web site address where you can receive complete information. Call 1-888-274-4651 anytime.

Best regards,
Jim Allen
Anti-Aging Counselor

We apologize if you are not interested in Anti-Aging news. The Internet is the fastest method of distributing this type of timely medical information. If you wish to have your e-mail address deleted from our scientific update database. DO NOT USE THE REPLY BUTTON. THE FROM ADDRESS DOES NOT GO TO OUR REMOVE DATABASE. Simply click here and select the unsubscribe button at the lower right corner of the navigation buttons www.antiaging.nu or send an e-mail to: mailto:jim95761@altavistausa.com?subject=remove