Re: [transhumantech] Re: New Technologies Imperil Humanity

From: Franklin Wayne Poley (culturex@vcn.bc.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 18:39:31 PST

OK, how about discussing it on Mars Updates? Once a Mars Colony is
established I take it those Space Neanderthals could wipe out all of Earth
just by chucking rocks from the Asteroid Belt at us.
   Or, is that we the peasant masses will sit back while the Bill Joys who
HAVE these powerful technologies at their disposal get to dispense them as
only they in their divine wisdom can do and for the greatest good?
FWP.