Re: [transhumantech] Re: New Technologies Imperil Humanity

From: Franklin Wayne Poley (culturex@vcn.bc.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 17:53:52 PST

Bill Joy is correct...up to a point. But consider that humankind is about to
take off into the Cosmos. The technologies he fears today will be child's
play compared to what will be used in a century or two or three. But those
technologies are a necessary part of having humankind "growing up" and
taking its place in the Cosmos.
FWP.