RE: [IRR] WorldDataNow.com

From: Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 01:11:05 PST

>I'd probably divide and conquer. Add a quality of service
>and absolute privacy angle to it. Allow high dollar lawyers to
>be able to send a 400 page manuscript out and have it proofread
>and back before they get back from lunch. It's majorly people
>intensive, mind numbingly long, but could be accomplished in
>a short amount of time with scaling the number of people. Now
>you're talking about high value services.

Great concept, but can I hire you as a consultant to train my staff on the
exact process involved in "proofreading." I'm concerned that it's too
open-ended to guarantee that the lawyers are getting their value. But, I
think we can definitely handle the privacy aspects so I would love to figure
out an offering in this space that makes sense.

                - dan

--
Daniel Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
tel:+1-425-602-6222  fax:+1-425-602-6223