Re: Critical Decisions

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 16:01:51 PST

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> Watching the new Sun "Critical Decisions" tv ads--I love what
> they've done with it.

It's utterly brilliant in fact! up until the last moment they pretend
to be pitching somthing you want - entertainment, rather then something
you dont - yet another mind virus.

> The whole thing about Amazon is, who would have ever thought that
> someone 'buying book online and then get it in the mail' would be a
> more successful model than an e-book strategy.

Until we have 200dpi 8.5x11" lightweight flexible displays that are
bathtub safe this will remain to be the case. Wait, they DO exist...
wonder what the holdup is... it can't possibly cost more then a CRT.

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/